Hi this is Ellie Simmons here;
- Getting up later than usual ( only 30 minutes but made all the difference.)
- Wearing our own clothes love the identity of the blue team shirts but nice to feel comfortable and clean in my own clothes.
- There was a long drive of 2 hours to get to the River Nile where the whole bus was singing dancing and laughing the whole way.
- We got on a boat and went around the river for about 2 and a half hours it was beautiful to observe and enjoy.
- There were monkeys (red velvet monkeys / red tailed monkeys), lizards, beautiful birds and fish at the river.
- At the end there were amazing rapids it bobbed us up and down, and behind in the clouds we all saw 3 dams.
- We stopped off at a island to eat our tasty lunch (YUM,YUM.)
- We got back on the boat and headed back to the bus.
- When we got on the bus it was about 20 minutes to the markets where we got off and went present shopping ( also for yourself ) ahhh.
- I BOUGHT LOADS OF PREZZIES FOR EVERYONE HOPE YOU ALL LIKE.
- Including ( MUM, SEAN, OWEN, GRANNY, DAD, ZOE, ALANA, JAZZY, NEIL, AARON AND CONNER.)
- After trying to get prices down for an hour we headed back to the house where I was sweating so much I put my swimming costume on with MOLDY ( CHYNNA MOLD ) and went for a refreshing shower together.
- I just want to say how much i miss my family ( mum, dad, zoe, sean ect.)
- This trip has been an amazing experience for me and am so glad to of had the opportunity to help wonderful children and kind people. It has been extremely emotional, hard at times but amazing.
- A massive thank you to everyone who has supported me through this trip with donations and general encouragement.
- I love you mum and dad so much i miss you all and cant wait 1 for my bed but to see you and tell you about this amazing, inspirational trip I have experienced.
Love you all long tong
( bit of seans creation in there )
Chynna here … mum have you decorated my room xxx
Connie here … miss you loads mum, nobby and daisy see you soon hope you didn’t miss me to much aaah xxx
Beth here … love you mum and dada and lil bros cant wait to see you all missing you loads xxx
Millie here … miss you family cant wait to see you love you
Ps. Hope the room is going ok which is more important than the summer house xxx
Chaila here … leave my room messy please xxx
This is most likley the last blog with photos but I hope to post final comments tomorrow afternoon.
thanks for all your messages.
Just a reminder we arrive at Heathrow at 14.35 (T2) so estimate arrival on south coast around 6pm!